where wishes come true
Please read the following instructions and guidelines thoroughly and carefully to enhance your chances at successful submissions.
WHERE TO SUBMIT
paper djinn press sends nominations for the pushcart prize, aurealis awards, and the best of the net anthology
WHO CAN SUBMIT
All Authors are Welcome to Submit to Paper Djinn Calls and Contests. However, We Do Strongly Recommend You:
— Subscribe to Paper Djinn
[It’s absolutely FREE, helps you stay current with all Paper Djinn News, Updates, and Submission Calls, and helps us grow and meet our targets.]
— Join Us in Our Facebook Group: Paper Djinn Horde
WHAT TO SUBMIT
Genre: Speculative Fiction [Fantasy – Sci-Fi – Horror – Alternate History – Superhero Fiction]
1. Flash Fiction – 500 to 1,500 Words
2. Short Stories – 1,500 to 2,500 Words
3. Serial Stories – Each Part/Chapter Must be Between 1,000 to 2,500 Words
Note: Please refer to each individual call for specific theme and word count guidelines.
– NO gratuitous and/or excessive gore & violence
– NO erotica
– NO fan-fiction or novel excerpts.
– NO child abuse, rape, torture, and/or paedophilia
– NO disrespect/insult/discrimination against members of any gender, group, ethnicity, race, nationality, and/or religion.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Send your submissions, in Shunn format, as .doc/.docx attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The document you attach should be titled: [Story Name] by [Author Name]
Your e-mail’s subject line should read:
PAPER DJINN SUBMISSION – [Story Name] – [Author Name]
DJINN WORLD SUBMISSION – [Story Name] – [Author Name]
[ANTHOLOGY NAME] SUBMISSION – [Story Name] – [Author Name]
Please include a short author bio, and one  link to your website/author page.