where wishes come true
Where to Submit
Paper Djinn Press currently offers four  different routes to publication:
1. Paper Djinn Magazine – Monthly Digital | FREE-to-Subscribe | Delivered to Your Inbox
2. Djinn World – Online Portal On Our Website
3. Anthologies – Flash Fiction/Short Story
4. Writing Contests – Flash Fiction/Short Story
Who Can Submit
All Authors are Welcome to Submit to Paper Djinn Calls and Contests. However, We Do Strongly Recommend You:
— Subscribe to Paper Djinn
[It’s absolutely FREE, helps you stay current with all Paper Djinn News, Updates, and Submission Calls, and helps us grow and meet our targets.]
— Join Us in Our Facebook Group: Paper Djinn Horde
What to Submit
Genre: Science-Fiction and Fantasy [SF/F] Only
For Paper Djinn Magazine and Djinn World
1. Flash Fiction – 500 to 1,500 Words
2. Short Stories – 1,500 to 2,500 Words
3. Serial Stories – Each Part/Chapter Must be Between 1,000 to 2,500 Words
When to Submit
Paper Djinn Magazine – Submissions are now open for:
1. Volume 01: Chapter 02 | Deadline: November 30th, 2020
2. Volume 01: Chapter 03 | Deadline: December 31st, 2020
Djinn World – Submissions are ALWAYS open.
Paper Djinn Magazine
1. Volume 01: Chapter 02 – February 1st, 2021
2. Volume 01: Chapter 03 – March 1st, 2021
– Two  Stories per Week – Monday & Wednesday
– Each accepted story queued for next available date.
Note: Frequency of publication may increase with number of submissions received.
Paper Djinn Magazine
$10 [Paid through PayPal] for One  Story voted as the best of each issue by our subscribers. Each submission also earns you patronage points, and a place in the Author Showcase.
Each submission earns you patronage points, and a place in the Author Showcase.
For Each Issue of Paper Djinn Magazine
1. Six  Flash Fiction – Three  Each in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
2. Six  Short Stories – Three  Each in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
– Paper Djinn Magazine – Yes, for separate issues.
– Djinn World – Yes, please!
Only if rights have reverted back to you.
If you absolutely must xD
– NO gratuitous and/or excessive gore & violence
– NO erotica
– NO fan-fiction or novel excerpts.
– NO child abuse, rape, torture, and/or paedophilia
– NO disrespect/insult/discrimination against members of any gender, group, ethnicity, race, nationality, and/or religion
We ask you do not submit any story published in Paper Djinn Magazine until voting is complete, and a winning story has been announced for the relevant issue.
How to Submit
Send your submissions, in Shunn format, as .doc/.docx attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The document you attach should be titled: [Story Name] by [Author Name]
Your e-mail’s subject line should read:
PAPER DJINN SUBMISSION – [Story Name] – [Author Name]
DJINN WORLD SUBMISSION – [Story Name] – [Author Name]
[ANTHOLOGY NAME] SUBMISSION – [Story Name] – [Author Name]
Please include a short author bio, and one  link to your website/author page.